I’ve slammed Bush on this thing and in person (no, not in person with him, regretfully) several dozen times. But no one does it quite like mister Wheaton. And I know he isn’t slamming Bush just for the sole purpose of slamming him, but I do have to agree wholeheartedly. George Bush isn’t a lot better than the terrorists he’s supposedly fighting. And, unfortunately, our beloved Prime Minister, who I’ve also slammed on this thing more than a dozen times, is dragging Canada down along with the US. But, I’ll just shake my head, and move on to reading the next blog, because to be blatantly honest, I didn’t vote him in. And if it were up to me, he’d still be looking for a job. But it’s not, so I’ll just wait until next election, and hope there are more than a handful of people who want a change from the usual liberals versus conservatives bullshit that’s very slowly screwing us over. Heh, and I don’t even read this guy’s blog just because I happened to see him on Star Trek. Although now that I mention it… I wonder if he RP’s.
Wil Wheaton says it best.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.