I logged into an old LJ of mine for the first time in like 4 years 2 weeks ago, for the sole purpose of deleting it. In a momentary flash of brilliance, I ended up accidentally coming to the new one, and logging into the old account. And then subsequently trying to go to my new LJ’s friends page. Now, like a good little piece of half decently coded software should, LJ told me it’d been deleted. Except I was… just.. using it. The light comes on. I suck.
It’s official. I am an idiot.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.