You would think people would kind of make sure that, if not everyone in the vehicle is at least *wearing* a seatbelt, there are enough in the vehicle that everyone could actually do that. You would also think you wouldn’t try cramming 10 people into a vehicle that only actually seats 7, wouldn’t you? Apparently they need to make a law here in Ontario for it, because certain morons slept through common sense 101. And it only took 4 people in a minivan being killed before that apparent loophole in the trafic act was spotted and subsequently worked towards being plugged. Well, on the bright side, it’s now illegal to be a stupid fucking idiot. It’s about time.
Apparently, common sense has not yet caught up to the average idiot.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.