Sales of floppy disks come to a screaming hault in March of next year. I haven’t had a computer with a floppy disk drive since probably March of 6 years ago. Yet, I still have a case of well-used floppies kicking around the apartment that haven’t so much as been dusted off since the days of college. Signs of the times? I’d argue those showed up around the same time as the first $20 thumb drive. The era of depressingly little memory has ended.
Floppy disks are dead. No, really, it’s official.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.