Still nothing but voicemail from the Dell people. Yay people who don’t return phone calls. And now, they’ve already cost me an apartment, as the rental application I preemptively filled out has basicly been declared null and void–the apartment I was applying to rent has already been occupied. I guess I wasn’t preemptive enough. If this keeps up, they’re gonna be scheduling me to start in January. Which… actually might not be such a horrible idea. Well, if I can ever get a hold of these fools, I’ll see if *that’s* an option. It’s probably not, but if not, then it’s back pounding the pavement and looking elsewhere. Have I mentioned lately I despise having to rely on other people? Blech…
And it’s back to square 1.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “And it’s back to square 1.”
THAT SUCKS! I’m sorry for your loss. 😉 Seriously, that really stinks that that happened.
Well, it could always be worse. I mean, at least I have the job… oh, wait, I can’t get a hold of them either. LOL