Virtually everything else has been taken care of now. Well, what can be taken care of, at least, without proving that I’m actually employed. So, in short, there isn’t all that much that’s actually been accomplished in the last couple days. I’m still calling, still getting voicemail, and still suspicious that, if nothing else, the whole damn HR department’s on vacation. This is gonna be murder on the long distance bill at that. And then people ask me why I’d want to pay a little more for a phone plan with free long distance… heh, this is why. Ah well, it’s Friday. Hopefully come Monday things will actually get back to their regularly scheduled insanity. And hopefully the apartment I want isn’t taken by then. Stupid goddamn other people.
The waiting game, round 2, day 3.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.