Kenny Rogers – There You Go Again (please download and save before playing)–I played this song, actually, while my cousin’s wedding guests were signing the registry last October, or thereabouts. It’s really a nice song when done on piano. Even being country, and therefore inherently about trucks, old dogs, and bad relationships/marriages. I think I may have made a person or two cry with this song, actually. Or was it one of the other ones I played… ah well. This one’s just as important.
A long overdue weekly MP3…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.