Teri Clark – She Didn’t Have Time (please download and save before playing)–Extremely pretty song, surprisingly easy for a few people I know to relate to, some almost exactly. I’ve thought about learning to play this one on piano… it isn’t that hard to pick up by ear, but, you know, speaking of not having time… I do love this song. Sadly, I can’t pick out any particular story to go with it, though there are a few. Hm. Anyone who feels like it, feel free to volunteer one in the comments. See? Solution to every problem.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.