If you weren’t worried about checking your email before, now you’ve got a reason to be. I don’t think Radioshack’s the first to do it… but ya gotta wonder if it’s gonna be a trend? ‘Your services are no longer required’ is not something I’d really wanna see in my mailbox. You can’t tell an email to stuff the job up its ass as easily.
You’ve got pink slip.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.