Dad and my brother in the same house for more than 24 hours, and they end up having another one of their little discussions. Yep, definitely gotta be a holliday tomorrow. Seems they have at least one of those discussions of theirs every time there’s a reason for them to be within 5 feet of each other for anything more than an hour. Rediculous, really, but I guess it’s to be expected. At least the bullshit didn’t start flying ’til after we got back from the restaurant and such this time. The two of them are so alike it’d be amusing if it wasn’t overly irritating. Neither listens, and both develop very short tempers. Shorter than mine with stupid people. If this is an indication of how the next 2 days are gonna go, I’m very thankful I bought me a case of beer… it’s gonna be more than a little tiny bit needed. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Family hurts my frackin head.
You’d think it was a holliday or something.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.