So, I finally got fed up and called the aforementioned place of potential future employment, just to see where it is I stand… since I hadn’t heard anything in 2 weeks and I was supposed to have heard back in a week. Still don’t know where I stand, but at least they didn’t tell me to go straight to hell. Nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I’m going there anyway. Not at all. I’m supposed to hear back from these people at some point this afternoon, so hopefully I wind up significantly less unemployed. Or, I suppose, I’ll settle for just being told I don’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell. But I’d prefer the former. And so would my credit card.
Small progress is progress still… right?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.