So I got in touch with miss HR lady from $employment_prospect. She played 20 questions with me for a bit, then said she’d forward my resume to their customer service departmental recruiters. So we’ll know inside of a few weeks then if I go in for an interview or not. In the meantime, I tossed off another application this morning to Momentous, who deals primarily in crap like web/domain hosting/registering/whatever. Not quite what I’m dealing in right now, but y’know. Maybe. Damn, I’m not even done working here yet and I’ve already bombarded people’s mailboxes with applications. How badly do I not want a vacation? Sheesh…
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.