And the song that goes with it. I’m kind of, well okay really, fond of Irish/folk music. A certain type, though. Can’t be the slow-ish type you’ll occasionally hear. Victoria occasionally tosses this or that random track on Twitter for her own amusement. And, uh, sometimes, I think, just to explicitly stick a song or two in my head. You can catch up with her over here, but only after you request to follow her–the girl’s a protected one. After you’ve clicked, come back and hit play. Readers of the RSS or email variety will need to click over to the site to have a listen. sorry about that. They don’t let me stick a flash player on those platforms. but hey, I like to know you’re reading anyway. Now, then. Have a song. Meanwhile, I need to go empty my head.[audio:Irish_Rover.mp3]
Victoria is to blame for this post.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.