Things like a random mall trip, culminating in a massive cinimon bun. Things like driving back to the apartment blasting music. Things like way too much caffeine on the way. Things like watching my cousin go completely batshit after way too much caffeine. Oh, yeah, and things like learning my aunt reads this here broken thing over here–I’m sorry. Sometimes, life rocks. Now, then. I do believe it’s time I put away this phone and join the crazy. God help me.
It’s the little things.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.