We decided completely at random to kill a couple hours at the mall–which, for me in itself is almost miraculous, given I hate malls unless I’m going there with a purpose in mind. But, it was out of the house, which is always a good thing. So we went there so my aunt could pick up a bunch of pictures from a wedding or somesuch… I’m guessing it’s not a recent wedding but I have no clue. We ended up having lunch there, and surprisingly, that’s what killed most of our time there… not shopping for once in a goddamn blue moon. Other than that, absolutely nothing was done today. Because it’s the weekend, I’m lazy, and… um… I’m lazy. Did I mention I love being lazy as hell on weekends? And during the week, but… eh.
How to accomplish nothing in 2 relatively stress free hours.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.