- Random, most-of-the-day walks that take up more distance than most people could see themselves walking and still being healthy
- Stops along said walks to occasionally collect random bits of random, in photo form
- Popping into random specialty stores just to see what they’ve got on for cheap that’s semi-original (hint: there’s a crap ton)
- Yet more walks, with yet more photoworks, with yet more scenery
- Yard sales–every second weekend, on every second block
- Random crap picked up at said yard sales, for cheap–like my new coffee table (it’s on wheels)
- Or the old coffee table, which doubles as a temporary TV stand (it cost me a dollar, 5 years ago)
If that’s a week in Ottawa, no freaking wonder the previous 2.5 years just kinda sailed by at warp speed. I know this much about Ottawa on my second time around, at least–I’ll definitely get back in shape. Now, then. Where’d I put the rest of my to-do list?