Anyone and everyone with an ounce of geek is probably sitting in their respective corner and snickering. Today, if you follow the timeline from the Terminator movies and TV shows, is the day Skynet officially becomes self-aware. If we cling to that timeline, 48 hours from now the world will be crawling with wicked evil crazy psycho killerbots. And the surviving population of Ontario would probably fit in this room. Where they’d be coordinating a counterattack–and probably getting their asses kicked. Shit am I glad this isn’t actually the Terminator timeline. Now where’d I put my computerised brain…?
Happy Skynet day. We’re all dead.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.