This weekend’s interesting way? Attempt to teach her html. The challenge was provoked when, while preparing to write a blog post of her own, she realized her attempt to incorporate something into it would go a few times easier with those particular skills. So now I have a weekend project. Which may have the added side-affect of also adding more content to her blog. See? There is method to the geek’s madness. Or perhaps it’s just madness. Either way, she learns html and I win. I’ll take it.
Finding new and interesting ways to torment the fiance.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.