And apparently said parentals are no longer on dial-up. Shortly after I moved out it was decided they didn’t need/want/care about DSL anymore. They learned quickly, so it would seem. See what happens when you don’t listen to your techy children? It comes back to bite. Hard. And now, I go back to browsing my flist before supper.
Apparently I’m in Pembroke after all.
As evidenced by the fact I’m sitting at my parents’ computer right now, half browsing my flist. Probably be the only time I can do that all weekend. So no one’s allowed to post anything interesting ’til Monday. 😛
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.