So apparently, this weekend, aside from being the weekend I decided to show up in Pembroke again–and a day early, at that, happens to double as the weekend of the 150th occurance of Pembroke’s expo. I have absolutely no idea what the hell that involves, but I’m finding out tomorrow. I usually, meaning slightly more often than not, end up somewhat liking what I find at these events around here. Worst case, I figure out something I didn’t know two weeks ago. Or maybe that’s where they stick the whole thing falling apart with us standing in the middle of it–that’s happened, too. Either way, that’s my way to kill a Friday. What’s yours?
Good timing seems to come natural. Yet another Pembroke event–and I’m just in time.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.