Of course, I didn’t exactly expect anyone would actually take me seriously. Now I know better. Guy gets in some hot water for drinking at a beach where alcohol’s not permitted. Okay, slap on the wrist, you’d think–this is Canada, after all. Except rather than give his actual name, he gave the name Andrew Moron instead. And was promptly fined for impersonation. I’ll now make the obvious suggestion that perhaps this guy should go right ahead and legally change his name. In the meantime, have a moron of the month award. No, it’s not named after this guy.
I always said there should be a law against morons.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.