Last Wednesday, Montreal somehow managed to survive long enough to give Washington the boot. That netted them a matchup against the Penguins this week–and they’re even in the series at a game a piece. Montreal. In the second round. And not staring at elimination yet. Um. What? Okay, I get that the hockey gods despise me right now. But must they be so overly cruel? Really? I know I’m kind of looking forward to an original team cup final… but… Montreal? I’d really rather not.
These playoffs are going in entirely the wrong direction.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.