It only took until way, way too late, but Montreal went sideways at the hands of the Flyers last night. The joy in this apartment could have filled a stadium. Even more so after reading some of the headlines this morning. All I’ll say, and I’ll say it again, is it’s a very good thing one commenter on Mike’s blog, who was perhaps even more of a diehard fan than me if that were even possible, didn’t take the bet I’d proposed in the comments to an entry. I’d highlight the extent of her diehardness, but–well–that’s already been done. Happy trails, Montreal. We’ve got the course right next to ours reserved for ya.
The playoffs fix themselves; Montreal is done.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.