Three periods of semi-okay play, plus three periods of decent goaltending, plus this being Toronto’s hockey team equals a toronto loss. It’s how things have gone all season, and it’s how things went last night. And it’s probably going to go the same way next year. In well over 40 years of rebuilding for another stanley cup run, it’s never been quite this painful. And by never, I mean in my admittedly not very long, comparatively, memory. Pretty sad, though, when I don’t even believe my mother was born the last time they actually made it to the cup. Yeah, we need a new team. Is Phoenix still up for sale?
Flyers 2, Maple Leafs 0.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.