I’ve been concentrating on other things besides hockey for the last several days, a trend that I think is gonna continue today–I have some employment resource thing to get to in a couple minutes. So it figures I miss seeing the Devils get their season handed to them along with their ass. I was kind of hoping Montreal would be the first on the golf course–my poor Leafs could use some lessons there. Ah well. At least I can take some comfort in the fact Ottawa’s gone. But, that gets its own post when I come back–if I don’t forget. I’m horrible for that these days.
Figures. I step away from the hockey world for a week, and miss an upset. Devils are gone.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.