We actually played halfway decently. Outshot them, spent more time in their end than our own, and at the end of the game, we pretty much owned them like nobody’s business. Except, um, well, we didn’t. That’s the way the season crumbles. I won’t even do a last time comparison here–there is none. I mean, we beat them, but that’s about it. We didn’t play quite the same way we did on Saturday. Or maybe that’s the secret… hmm. Something to ponder during the off season, perhaps.
Bruins 2, Maple Leafs 1.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.