We played quite well. I’d even go so far as to say we were awesome. Definitely the better out of the two teams. And we still gave it up. At least we waited until late in yet another third period before we lost all hope of winning. I’d say more, but I’ve run out of ways to say it. The 2010 Toronto Maple Leafs, even post trade, suck. If not at the game, then definitely at this whole winning thing. No, that will not make me start cheering for Ottawa. Even if I’d probably be able to watch more of their games.
Sharks 3, Maple Leafs 2.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.