Jon Montgomery took gold in the men’s skeleton last night. That brings Canada’s metal total to a somewhat respectable, sort of, fourth-place 8 including 4 gold. Wondering just what in the hell “skeleton” is, and why it would be in Canada’s winter olympics? I was, too.
Days of gold, part 2: Jon Montgomery.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.