Jon Montgomery took gold in the men’s skeleton last night. That brings Canada’s metal total to a somewhat respectable, sort of, fourth-place 8 including 4 gold. Wondering just what in the hell “skeleton” is, and why it would be in Canada’s winter olympics? I was, too.
Days of gold, part 2: Jon Montgomery.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.