Canada’s women’s hockey team just nailed us our 8th gold metal of these 2010 olympics, and it came in awesome fashion against the US–something hopefully our men’s team can duplicate when it comes their time. That’s the most gold metals Canada’s received in olympic history, topping our total in 2006. That’s also Canada’s 16th metal overall. No, it wasn’t a blowout–but I’ll take it!
Canada 2, USA 0 – Our girls are golden!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.