Alexandre Bilodeau walks away from the mens’ moguls course with a gold metal, making him the first in Canadian history to ever win gold on home soil. Now can we please get that out of the headlines? That’d be awesome.
And on day 3, Canada is golden!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.