Jennifer Heil, surprising everyone from commentators to fans, comes up with a silver metal in womens’ moguls. She was expected to be the first ever to win gold on Canadian soil, but we’ll take this just as well. She finds herself sandwitched in between two Americans, with a second Canadian rounding out the top 5.
Canadian metal number 1 goes to Jen Heil, and it’s silver.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.