The short track relay is apparently our girls’ thing. They pulled off Canada’s 13th metal accomplishment, this one in silver. Tania Vicent, Kalyna Roberge, Marianne St-Gelais and Jessica Gregg should all be soundly congratulated. Hell, congratulate Marianne twice–it’s her second metal of the games, after all.
Have another silver, Canada. I knew you’d like it.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.