Fortunately, or not if you’d prefer, I wasn’t able to watch last night’s game. The parents lack Leafs TV and this computer would explode were I to try and get it via the intertubes. So, I watched the opening cerimonies for the olympics instead. Turns out, best decision I could have made. WE got 30 shots on net. And didn’t have a decent scoring chance since the first period–a shot that went off the post. And, for the first time since the trade that rid us of Toskala, we were shut out. Us. The team that was supposed to be improved. I think we need a little more improvement.
Blues 4, Maple Leafs 0.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.