At least it was an attempt at being a game. Going into the second period we had it tied at 1. Of course, that didn’t last very long–by the end of the third, we’d given up a lead to the Kings and tied it up again. And then we kind of tried to make it interesting in the third, but well, it ended up just hurting. Somehow we managed putting a third in the net, which would have been awesome if they hadn’t already put 3 more there. Way the season goes, Leafs fans. Right down the crapper. At least we have Brian Burke. Right? Right? … Right? Anybody?
Kings 5, Maple Leafs 3.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.