We had a lead. For about a minute ten, we had a lead. And then we sucked. We were tied for a very small part of the game. Briefly at 1, and then again in the third at 4. Overtime killed us again. You know, it’s a strange thing I’ve noticed recently. I’m not even disappointed anymore when we lose. I think I’m kind of used to it. And that, um, scares me.
Devils 5, Maple Leafs 4.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.