Well, I guess we didn’t suck. I mean, we weren’t overly insanely great, but… we didn’t suck. And the team managed to put a few in the net without Kessel needing to play mister almost hat trick again. Hell, even Toskala almost made me forget why it is we shoved him over the cliff and back to the minors. I mean, we *were* playing Atlanta, who probably shouldn’t even be allowed a hockey team, but still. Considering our record against Carolina of all things, this is something to consider noteworthy. We play again on Wednesday, and goddammit we’d better not suck then either. Hear that, Toskala?
Maple Leafs 5, Thrashers 2.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.