Well, I guess we didn’t suck. I mean, we weren’t overly insanely great, but… we didn’t suck. And the team managed to put a few in the net without Kessel needing to play mister almost hat trick again. Hell, even Toskala almost made me forget why it is we shoved him over the cliff and back to the minors. I mean, we *were* playing Atlanta, who probably shouldn’t even be allowed a hockey team, but still. Considering our record against Carolina of all things, this is something to consider noteworthy. We play again on Wednesday, and goddammit we’d better not suck then either. Hear that, Toskala?
Maple Leafs 5, Thrashers 2.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.