Alright, who replaced my hockey team while I wasn’t looking? I swear everyone but Kessel has been substituted for people who can play–and that only because Kessel doesn’t need to be substituted. The guy in net *looked* like our back-up goalie, but he played like a certain young man now on injury reserve for the next week and a half. And some guy named Blake actually managed to put two in the back of the Columbus net while I wasn’t looking. Oh, and, er, what was that? Was that a near hat trick? Not for the other guys? Clearly, we like playing in Columbus. Now if only we liked playing in Toronto.
Maple Leafs 6, Blue Jackets 3.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.