Alright, who replaced my hockey team while I wasn’t looking? I swear everyone but Kessel has been substituted for people who can play–and that only because Kessel doesn’t need to be substituted. The guy in net *looked* like our back-up goalie, but he played like a certain young man now on injury reserve for the next week and a half. And some guy named Blake actually managed to put two in the back of the Columbus net while I wasn’t looking. Oh, and, er, what was that? Was that a near hat trick? Not for the other guys? Clearly, we like playing in Columbus. Now if only we liked playing in Toronto.
Maple Leafs 6, Blue Jackets 3.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.