Surprise of surprises, the team still knows how to play an almost decent game. I about got ready to crap myself when I looked at the final score. And they did it while not actually being put in a come from behind situation–a situation that, sadly, we rather majorly suck at. I’m impressed. Well, at least, I should be. Except it still strikes me as quite the false sense of security. I get you win some, you lose some. This team likes to lose most. Fortunately they forgot to lose this one.
Maple Leafs 4, Penguins 3.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.