Yes, I know. We just got our asses handed to us on a silver platter by a team from a city that technically shouldn’t even have a hockey team. I found myself wondering, more than a few times last night, if the Leafs actually managed to send more than 2 players to the rink for the game. At least 2 of the Phoenix goals were just absolutely crap–something we should have been able to stop blindfolded. The team that didn’t hit the ice last night was definitely not the same one that took 8 points in the ACC over the previous 4 games. Actually it looked more like the team that was supposed to show up but didn’t in most of the home games before that. By the third period, I was cringing. By the end of the game, I was very distracted–admittedly, not by accident and definitely not against my will. Even now the thing that tried to call itself a game leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I’m gonna go wash it out now.
Coyotes 6, Maple Leafs 3.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.