We’re 3, 10 and 5. We’ve officially lost 5 times as many games, counting our shootout losses, as we’ve won. We have officially established a level of play comparative only with the Carolina Hurricanes–who we beat last week. And yet we’re supposedly the richest team in the league. I sure hope we can have a refund on this season. Bad was 4 games ago. This… is depressing.
Flames 5, Maple Leafs 2.
Uh. What? Where’s the hockey? Where’s the home team? They did remember we played on Saturday, didn’t they? Did they remember games usually go about 2.5 hours? I don’t think so.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.