It had to happen sometime. I mean, we couldn’t have gone through the entire season on just won win, could we? Well, okay, so maybe we could have. Luckily we won’t have to worry about finding out. After last night’s win, the Leafs are just slightly less likely to have a standing reservation at the NHL basement hotel. Which suits me just fine, even if it means I didn’t get to see the much advertised scoring ability of one Phil Kessel. Ah well, still plenty of season to go. And if we get really lucky, they’ll continue to actually hit the net with what shots they do actually take. When Ottawa’s ahead of you in the standings, you know there’s a problem.
Maple Leafs 3, Hurricanes 2.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.