Wow. Just… wow. The contrasts between last night and the night before is absolutely surprising. We did the one thing we hadn’t yet managed to do this season on Monday–get shut out completely, and last night, on the backs of some pretty awesome goals (breakaway to open the scoring, anyone?), we turned around and did the same thing to Montreal. And stuffed that damned na na na na from the last meeting right down their fans’ throats. Oh yeah, and in the last 3 games we’re officially above .500. Hey, that’s as close as we’ve been to doing well all season. Work with me here. We’re in Columbus on Thursday. Here’s hoping we don’t suck.
Maple Leafs 3, Canadians 0.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.