I just don’t get it. We had the lead. No, sorry. We ruled the goddamn ice. For half the game. And then we pretty well dumped it. 3 sweet goals in the first, including two Kessels. So what in the bloody hell just happened? We gave up a goal in the second. And 4, count ’em, 4 in the third. What? Even on our worst night we didn’t do that. Seriously. I missed much of the game, but was able to figure out roughly why it is we managed to, um, not hold a lead–his name is toskala. Stop the season; I want off.
Canucks 5, Maple Leafs 3.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.