If things get approved within the halls of Health Canada, I have a suspicious feeling we’ll be hearing a lot of folks saying that. And they actually won’t be bullshitting this time. Health Canada’s considering making it mandatory that anti-cancer drugs, assuming those even exist in the first place, be added to bags of chips. Ignoring the fact there are a hell of a lot better ways to medicate folks against cancer, um, someone wanna clue me in on exactly what that’s supposed to accomplish beyond making the severely anti-medication folks reconsider what snack foods they buy? My brain stopped processing after I read that. For the record, the article in question’s on the CTV website if folks want to take a look. I think I need help wrapping my head around this concept. Or maybe I just need food. Well, at least I can test one of those theories.
I’m eating these chips to stay healthy.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.