Well, it’s not really what I’d call a winning streak, but I’ll take an undefeated streak just as well. At least one point in 7 games, and 2 points in each of the last 2 games, and Kessel netted himself 2 points tonight. Hard to find fault in at least tonight’s performance–hell, they managed to surprise the hell out of me. Could things have been improved? Sure. But, they killed every penalty they got themselves in, they only gave up the one goal, and it didn’t take a shootout. Not a bad starting place. Tuesday, they play the Wild. If they collapse then, I shall take back most of what I said. But until then, halalooya we got us a hockey team!
Maple Leafs 5, Red Wings 1.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.