Why is it men are often discouraged from attending baby showers? I originally thought it might possibly have something to do with the fact there’s a lot discussed during those things that we just plain don’t wanna hear. Like, ever. Turns out, nope, not true. Well, maybe it’s partially true; I dunno. I’ve never been to one. But it’s not the *real* reason. See, we here who make up the often believed less inteligent male part of the equasion simply fear for our lives. And after a 7-month pregnant woman winds up arrested for murder either during or after presumedly her own baby shower, why wouldn’t we be? The more confused among us may disagree, but I rather like me breathing, thanks. So, you go on and have your baby shower, honey. Yeah, that’s right. And I’ll sit over here with a rum and coke and the hockey game. Now sit. Stay. Good mommy. Nice mommy.
Them there hormones’ll get ya every time.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.