I should have been sleeping by now, but I figured I’d do something else instead. Something that just might surprise the hell out of one vacationing young lady. There will be crypticness, because the individual in question will likely be reading her flist from this very computer and we don’t need her coming up on that which is yet not to be known. If I suddenly don’t appear online, well, um, uh, that’s why. Because, you know, I may be dead. Or otherwise, ahem, unavailable.
My crafty, let me show you it.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.