I should have been sleeping by now, but I figured I’d do something else instead. Something that just might surprise the hell out of one vacationing young lady. There will be crypticness, because the individual in question will likely be reading her flist from this very computer and we don’t need her coming up on that which is yet not to be known. If I suddenly don’t appear online, well, um, uh, that’s why. Because, you know, I may be dead. Or otherwise, ahem, unavailable.
My crafty, let me show you it.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.