So far, I’ve had to fix a grand total of one computer. I had one moron who didn’t like our return policy and thought she’d go all “I wanna speak to your supervisor” on me, I had one who had to send her computer in to have it repaired because, well, she could, and I had a memory issue. There were a couple more, but those were the ones I could actually remember. It’s sufficiently dead round these parts now, and in 4 hours and 16 minutes, I can has weekend. Today’s been going at about a snale’s pace, but that suits my current state of lazy just fine.
Friday is lazy, and not just in my world.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.