So I was walking out of the office yesterday, and the guy who used to be my manager before we did the mass departmental shuffle that saw me working where I am now catches up to me and the guy I was getting a lift with. We shoot the shit for a few minutes, then he gets around to telling us they’re thinking about basicly starting some form of premium support thing going on here, and are looking for folks who want to be a part of it. It won’t be a permanent thing by any means; it goes to like mid-September, but it’s a couple months more work. And considering I got this little bit of news, I’m giving semi-serious thought to taking it. I’m still futzing around with other applications anyway, but now there’s this little drop of good fortune to play with. They wanna know by 5:00 on monday, so I’ll… probably know by about 4:55 on monday. I love it when random shit catches my attention before the official email gets sent out.
Because they don’t give me enough to think about at work. Or something.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.