Okay, my last entry was rather less than specific. We ended up getting up at about 8 or so this morning, and just kinda futzed around for the majority of the morning. Decided at 11 that we’d go for breakfast. An hour and a bit later, we were finally fed and took off for the requisit 2.5 hours of shopping. I don’t care how long it is between visits, I will never be used to the whole shopping thing. I did break down and buy me an air conditioner. Now I just havf to bother to set the thing up. Or be motivated. And now the phone’s deciding it wants to die at me. And oh god, the mother thing’s experimenting with a new route to her place. I may not be insured for this…
A little browsing never hurt anyone.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.